Based in Quilpue, Chile
Rumble Rockers is a 2D beat 'em up set in an 80's corporate/dystopian world where your main weapon is the music. Smash your enemies using your instrument has weapons, and unleash the power of rock to manipulate the environment to your advantage,solve fun and complex puzzles and cast amazing powers.Travel through different locations, encounter different enemies, learn new abilities, defeat powerful bosses and overcome any obstacles in your way.
The biggest rock label it’s gonna give a lifetime musical contract to the first band that reaches their headquarters. Rally to the streets alone or with friends in this beat ‘em up action packed game, where you fight your way through the streets to be the first band to reach the building and get the ultimate prize.
- Use the power of music to cast amazing powers.
- Interact with the environment to clear obstacles and smash your enemies.
- Solve fun and challenging puzzles.
- Hand drawn and comic aesthetic with frame by frame animation.
- Original Rock / Heavy Metal Soundtrack.
- Up to 4 player couch Co-Op multiplayer.
- Over 15 unique stages and environments.
- Perfect blend between classic gameplay and innovative game mechanics.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated for "Best social game"" Game Connection America, Development Awards 2019
- "If you know “Castle Crashers” you will love Rumble Rockers, with a similar humor, the game bets for rock and fighting with guitars."
- kaipi, kaipicheckpoint.com
About Step2 Games
Step 2 Games is a newly formed independent studio that's developing original video games for PC and Consoles. We have a multidisciplinary team with more than five years of experience, that have worked in more than 30 projects and different technologies like VR, AR. Our goal is to make great and memorable games, full of personality, with unique mechanics, concerned in quality and in giving an amazing experience.
More information on Step2 Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rumble Rockers Credits
Sven von Brand
CEO, Producer - Abstract Digital
Lead Developer - Step2 Games